Author Topic: Which one? BRSC Screamer Patch orDecal  (Read 5027 times)

Offline cyanchycki

• View Profile
    • Selkirk Game and Fish
Which one? BRSC Screamer Patch orDecal
« on: January 13, 2010, 05:23:42 PM »
I am looking for opinions on this.

If you shot a screamer group and had the chance of a Patch/Crest to sew on a jacket or a decal to stick to your loading box for the world to see which would you prefer?

Myself it would be a decal.  Any patches I ever recieve go into a box to never see the light of day.  With a decal one could use a permanent Sharpie and mark the group size and the date on it and still look good.

Patch the ink would bleed if you tried to do it.  A patch will definately last longer than a decal possibly but why would one want it to last forever?  When the decal gets worn or looking bad it will give you more incentive to try harder to get a new one.

Calvin

My house is protected by the good Lord and a GUN............
When I Die I don't wanna go Sober..................................

Offline Tony Gauthier

• View Profile
    • APRA
Re: Which one? BRSC Screamer Patch orDecal
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 05:38:53 PM »
I'm the same as the wasp whisperer, I would never sew a patch on. Decal I can manage!!!!

Offline Joe Mendham

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 07:29:11 PM »
 I've won both patches and decals/stickers , I put everything into a folder so it doesn't matter to me which one you hand out. But I've never seen anyone sew a patch on their coat ,but I have seen lots of decals on tool boxes so everyone can see them.

From a monetary standpoint I think the decal is the way to go since we seem to be concerned about where the funding is coming from.

Joe

Offline RobS

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2010, 10:37:10 AM »
I would agree that I would be more likely to put the decal on a loading box than a patch on clothing. But either way works. 100 decals could last a very long time at the rate screamers have been going.

Rob

Offline cyanchycki

• View Profile
    • Selkirk Game and Fish
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2010, 03:54:37 PM »
The nice part with the decal is a Permanent sharpie can be used to mark the group size down by the person administering the decals.

Yes price wise a small fee for a LOT of decals.

Screamers come more often at Selkirk.  We had 2 in one relay at 200 yards last year.  3 for the weekend.

Calvin

My house is protected by the good Lord and a GUN............
When I Die I don't wanna go Sober..................................

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk