Author Topic: Graham wind Flags  (Read 8187 times)

Offline cyanchycki

• View Profile
    • Selkirk Game and Fish
Graham wind Flags
« on: July 13, 2012, 05:07:59 PM »
I figured I should share this with everyone.

Are you in need of a set of GREAT compact windflags? 

If you drive a Ford Ranger like I do space is at a premium.  If you are my buddy Jeffy, you drive a 1 Ton Ford diesel...................  How embarrasing for me............  Space is not an issue.

Robin driving a 1 ton 4x4 Ford pickup.................  Yum Yum...................  I'm bad...............

Anyways, Rick Graham has just the product for you.

His Tool Box Flags.  I bought this set when down in Billings.  The set came with the 8 Flat Top Flags with the large veins, High Vis Vinyl with arrows and the 8 balls.  Rick will also make any adapter that you require for your stands.  I am sure when you order a set a set of adapters comes with the flags.  I am sure Rick will chime in.

Rick informs me that he also makes a Daisy version Tool Box Flag as well.  For details and pricing you can contact Rick.

Not that I needed another set of flags but I could NOT pass up the compactness when I saw them.

My house is protected by the good Lord and a GUN............
When I Die I don't wanna go Sober..................................

Offline Rick Graham

• View Profile
    • Graham Flags
Re: Graham wind Flags
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 09:40:51 AM »
Thanks Calvin.

For someone who is tight on space for traveling the tool box flags make as compact a package as possible. There isn’t a quarter inch to spare in that tool box.

And yes I do make a flat top Daisy version of the tool box flags. Of course with them the daisies don’t fit in the tool box so you need another box for them.

Rick Graham

Offline BobR

• View Profile
    • Hunting and shooting forum
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 09:55:24 AM »
Cal, appreciate you posting about this as I bought a set also! I bought two up/down indicators as well. I had them out to Rosebud the other day to get used to them - they're very nice!

Offline DanO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012, 05:37:36 PM »
Cal, you are correct that they are compact, even the large ones.
I shot over Bob's in Tacoma and I think his lie a fair bit. ;)
I asked Rick G. if the set I bought could be the non lying ones, I even offered to pay more, which he would have been all to happy to accept.
Unfortunately it did not come with a guarantee.
The workmanship is first rate and they are very easy to get used too.
I believe that these flat top flags will be easier to set up on ranges with high spots like the left side at Calgary.
Bob mentioned the Uppy/Downy flags, they are quite ingenious and work well. The Tacoma range is a real bear to shoot with curtain wind and there multiple berms. Again in Calgary at 200 yds, shooting over the 100 yd. berm they may make a real noticeable different on what/when the trigger gets pulled/jerked/slapped/or other.
For anyone that is looking into flags, I for one will recommend Rick's flags. He has many options on how you want them configured.
DanO

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk