General > About This Forum

14 Year Anniversary

(1/6) > >>

rpollock:
Hard to believe 2 years have passed since this forum was fired up. I am pleased to say it has had a positive effect on attracting new shooters and bringing old shooters back into the fold. Participation is up at the matches. 2012 is shaping up to be another excellent year in BR. Once again we will be running BR101 at Rosebud and it looks like we will be running BR101 at another soon to be announced range in Alberta. Something new will be a guest speaker at what I am calling BR201. This will take place in Calgary, and will be a one day Q/A session with a Current BR Hall of Fame shooter. Best wishes to everyone in 2012!

DanO:
Well done Rick, we all have enjoyed the venue and look forward to many more years of viewing it.
DanO

James G.:
Keep up the good work Rick! I've really enjoyed Benchrest.ca since I started shooting, it's a long wait between seasons.
              James G.

Gordon Wald:
Rick,
Thanks for all the hard work that you'v put into getting the forum up and running.  We are all enjoying it.  Gord W.

MBenson:
On behalf of Calvin and myself (Murray) we would like to wish all the benchrest shooters who read this forum and who have shot at Selkirk in competition,as well as all shooters a very:

Merry Christmas and All the Best in 2012
                                        Selkirk Benchrest Shooters Association

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version