Author Topic: Invitation to Qualify for 2025 World Championships in St. Louis  (Read 1517 times)

Offline rpollock

• Long Term Resident of BR Addiction Center
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Invitation to Qualify for 2025 World Championships in St. Louis
« on: November 10, 2023, 04:29:09 PM »
To all interested parties,
Please consider this an invitation to qualify for the 2025 World Benchrest Team. Canada will be sending 3 teams of 4 shooters on each team. A total of 12 shooters will attend. As of now I will start collecting the names of anyone who wants to get on the qualifying roster for 2025. Cutoff will be Feb 29, 2024 to indicate your interest. If interested send me an email indicating your desire to join the qualifying process. It doesn?t cost anything and there is no harm if you change your mind later about qualifying. rickpollock@shaw.ca

Offline rpollock

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Invitation to Qualify for 2025 World Championships in St. Louis
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2024, 11:32:30 AM »
Reminder to everyone interested in attending the World Championships in St. Louis in 2025, the cutoff date to register your interest is Feb 29. As of today we have 24 qualifiers registered.

Offline rpollock

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2024, 04:56:16 PM »
Well happy leap day to everyone. As of today we have 25 shooters who registered to qualify for the 2025 World Benchrest Team and represent Canada in St. Louis next year.  See attached list which is in no particular order. Note this is the most we have had register to qualify, at least since I have been organizing this team. I am very impressed with this amount of interest, and the quality of our qualifiers. Good luck to all!

BTW if somehow your name is not on this list and you think it should be then let me know asap. I think I have everyone but maybe someone slipped through the cracks.

Rick
« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 05:01:12 PM by rpollock »

Offline rpollock

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2024, 02:45:08 PM »
We are under way with qualifying for 2025. Tally of the results post Cactus Classic is attached below. Note we are using a max available points for any one Grand Aggregate of 111 points. All the zeros on the spreadsheet are merely place holders to allow the sort function to run as it needs 6 results for each shooter to function.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk