Author Topic: Mission 22 Rimfire Benchrest - Bob Goehring Memorial - August 29, 2021  (Read 1261 times)

Offline mdumont

• View Profile
A fine turnout of 17 shooters were treated to great weather and picture perfect conditions.  We were also pleased to host 4 shooters from Vancouver Island as COVID restrictions were recently eased off. 

Once again Paul showed us how it is done, dominating the Benchrest class and winning best target in all 4 matches.  As he pointed out, the ghost of Bob Goehring was also in attendance, as Paul was shooting Bob's gun and specially selected ammo. 

Ray Parkin (another familiar face) prevailed in Sporter.

Paul organized the match, took our money, called the line and beat the bushes for sponsors.  Thanks to Dave Harris for maintaining the target frames and berm, to Mel and Derek for scoring and to Man Kay for organizing targets. 

Thanks to our sponsors, Hirsch Precision, Italian Sporting Goods, Reliable Gun and Yodave Products.  Also thanks to Dave Harris and Ray Parkin who contributed to the prize table. 

Next match is on September 18, hope to see you all there!

Here are the results, with a relatively complete equipment list.  Makes for some interesting reading!

Offline Yodave

• View Profile
Re: Mission 22 Rimfire Benchrest - Bob Goehring Memorial - August 29, 2021
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 10:00:11 PM »
Was very happy to see this event return this year, and even happier that we could be part of it.

Food for thought for everyone that attended, please take a moment to send all the sponsors an email and thank them for the donations and support, trust me, being on the receiving end of these emails leaves more of an impression then money in the cash drawer from a sale.

Hirsch precision  (peter dobson) info@hirschprecision.com
Italian sporting goods  sales@italiansportinggoods.com
Reliable Gun and Tackle  orders@reliablegun.com
Yodave Products......your round of applause said it all, not only glad we can support it, but also that we can attend it.

I'd also like to thank Man-kay and Paul for the awesome pictures, that must be one helluva a filter on that camera to make me look so presentable and handsome......(my mom's words).....LOL
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 10:04:36 PM by Yodave »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk