Author Topic: Selling Sinclair Completion front rest. SOLD  (Read 2253 times)

Offline Rundltrain

• View Profile
Selling Sinclair Completion front rest. SOLD
« on: August 04, 2020, 10:20:02 AM »
This rest is like new and will include an Edgewood Cordura front bag. These are really nice rests to use but I think a coaxial might be faster...especially as I have a bit of arthritis in my hands. I see these for sale for more than $600 U.S.$'s so I'd like $600 but open to offers.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 06:38:06 AM by Rundltrain »

Offline PJSmith

• View Profile
Stan;
If I'm reading this correctly, you are planning to keep the bag from a Sinclair rest to put on a Farley rest and you are including the bag that comes with the Farley in your sale of the Sinclair rest? If that is the plan, it may not work out for you. The Farley rest bag basket (unless they changed it in recent times) is slightly smaller dimensionally and requires a "Farley" size bag (probably why Farley includes a bag with a new rest). Your standard size bag from the Sinclair rest will not fit. Protektor and Edgewood both make dedicated "Farley" rest bags.
Peter 

Offline Rundltrain

• View Profile
Thank you Peter!! This is certainly new to me and I'm hoping one of the bags shown in the pics of the one I've bought; is a 3" bag appropriate to our shooting discipline. Best regards: Stan

Offline Bertde

• View Profile
Hi Seller;
Could you send a couple of pics to bertdevink@gmail.com
I will send on to a friend who is interested.
Thanks
Bert

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk