Author Topic: Rosebud July 11, 12 - BR Stampede Shootout  (Read 2236 times)

Offline rpollock

• Long Term Resident of BR Addiction Center
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Rosebud July 11, 12 - BR Stampede Shootout
« on: June 19, 2020, 12:55:21 PM »
All,

The Rosebud club will host the Stampede Shootout this coming July 11,12. This will be a unique format as we will shoot all 4 BR classes at 100 yards over the two days. Saturday will be Sporter and LV at 100 yards, and Sunday will be HV and Unl. (5-shot).

Camping is allowed and those looking to camp at the range should contact me in advance to make arrangements. Anyone looking for hotel recommendations please contact me.

There will be a BBQ on the Saturday after the shooting is completed. The club will supply the side dishes and BBQ's and soft drinks. The shooters should bring their own meat to grill.

Friday practice day is available for the out of town shooters, just let me know in advance if you need access on the Friday.

Any questions please send them through to rickpollock@shaw.ca

See everyone there!

Offline rpollock

• Long Term Resident of BR Addiction Center
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Rosebud July 11, 12 - BR Stampede Shootout
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2020, 05:38:55 PM »
Sorry for the delay, here are the results for the Stampede Shootout.  Challenging conditions on Sunday afternoon! Good turnout. Always a pleasure to host a shoot and see the support from all the out of towners. Look forward to seeing everyone at the BRSC Nationals Aug 1 and 2.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 06:00:39 PM by rpollock »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk