Author Topic: World Championships in Calgary - July 2019  (Read 19067 times)

Offline sarahfaye

• View Profile
Re: World Championships in Calgary - July 2019
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2019, 11:09:42 PM »
Great job Rick. Good luck tomorrow.
Steve

Offline rpollock

• Long Term Resident of BR Addiction Center
  • Administrator
    • View Profile

Offline rpollock

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2019, 08:11:16 AM »
Well folks it is hard to know where to begin when thanking everyone who made it possible to host the WBC. The visiting shooters were very complimentary about the range and the organization of the event. The feeling was we raised the bar for future WBC events and we should all take a bow for all that was accomplished.

We literally could not have done it without all our great volunteers and helpers over the last months and even years.

The support from the Rosebud Club and the APRA has been great, we could not have expanded the firing line, and re-contoured the range or expanded the clubhouse without their support.
The support from all our sponsors has also been fantastic, special mention to Korth and Plenty O Patches who stepped up as Gold and Silver level title sponsors.
Hard to count the volunteers who helped out, they made it possible, so my heartfelt thanks to: Tyler and Vic Edmunds, Tony Gauthier, Mark Dumont, Paul Ross, Daryl Skinner, Graeme Meyer, Hugh Williamson, Scott Stevens, Brent Nabozniak, Bob Richards, Lloyd Gilmour, Carolyn Pollock, Ashley Pollock, Larry Ottman, I know I am missing others, and my apologies in advance if I missed you on this list.
Lastly thanks to the target crew and scoring crew, we had nothing but positive comments from all who attended.

Now I am going to catch up on some sleep!

« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 11:48:58 AM by rpollock »

Offline phil

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2019, 11:07:15 AM »
Job well done Rick. The work load had to be staggering.

Offline rpollock

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2019, 05:41:01 PM »
Note to everyone, the photos, and results at this site:  https://www.albertarifle.com/world-benchrest-championship will come down at the end of September. Feel free to download and save anything from the site you want to preserve. Thanks. Rick

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk