Author Topic: 2014 BRSC Memberships are due........  (Read 3848 times)

Offline cyanchycki

• View Profile
    • Selkirk Game and Fish
2014 BRSC Memberships are due........
« on: January 10, 2014, 08:15:55 PM »
Good evening everyone.  As you know 2013 has come and gone along with a lot of paid up memberships.  I ask that you please do your best to renew before your first upcoming match.  I know first hand that there is nothing worse than trying to run a match, load, shoot, put out fires, and collect memberships all the while trying to have a good shoot yourself.  This is one less thing that we have to worry about come match day which  makes it easier for you and those trying to collect.  In other words, MYSELF. 

Some of you may not be current active members of BRSC, but I am hopeful that you will continue to show your support in some manner.  The support that I am looking for is that past members continue to show there support of the BRSC by purchasing an annual membership.  As you are all well aware, the only monies collected to run BRSC are the membership fees, match fees, and the occasional measuring challenge.  It is a small price to help keep the BRSC going and growing.  Our yearly expenses are about the same as what we collect.  This is my appeal to you.  I know it is a lot to ask for when one may not be competing but I am hopeful that maybe one day we will see you again at the firing line.  We are never to old to play the game.  Walt Berger is a prime example.  He continues to show people how to shoot.

If you know of anyone that may not see this please forward this on to them.  It would be nice to see the membership grow.  If you are unsure if you are current or not just give Paul Ross a call or me a PM.  I believe there is only 11 members who are current for 2014/2015.

Finally, I think we should all thank Rick Pollock for his unselfish time in creating a Forum for the voice of Benchrest in Canada.  Rick took it upon himself to create the forum and the BRSC webpage.  Thanks Rick for being a HUGE part of the sport and taking time to promote Bench Rest in Canada.

See you at the firing line soon.

Calvin Yanchycki
My house is protected by the good Lord and a GUN............
When I Die I don't wanna go Sober..................................

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk