Author Topic: New BAT  (Read 8557 times)

Offline Fergus

• View Profile
New BAT
« on: July 01, 2011, 02:18:33 PM »
Hi all

I thought for my first post here, I would start with a picture of my one of new BAT/Scarborough BR rifles. Sorry its such a crappy picture, it was taken with my phone at a very dull bench line. I will try and get some better ones at the range.

Offline rpollock

• Long Term Resident of BR Addiction Center
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: New BAT
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 07:15:23 AM »
Hi Fergus. Nice looking rig. Will you be in France in August?

Offline Fergus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 12:12:17 AM »
Rick

Unfortunately not. I had work and study commitments that meant I only shot once last year, so my results at qualifying matches were pretty bad. I am only just getting back into any kind of regular shooting schedule now. The only good news is that if I was on the Aussie WBC team, I would completely stressed about getting my new rifles tuned.

Right now, nothing seems to be working for me. But where I live, this time of year can be like shooting in the middle of a hurricane, so it’s hard to tell how the tuning is going.

Offline rpollock

• Long Term Resident of BR Addiction Center
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 12:28:18 PM »
I think the Worlds are in Sydney Australia in 2013. Hope to see you then if I have the good fortune to be on Canada's team at that time!

Offline Fergus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 02:15:30 PM »
Hi Rick

Yes, Australia will be hosting the WBC in 2013. It should be a good match. You can’t see many photos of the range or details yet, but there is a site set up to provide information about the host range and the event here http://www.wbc2013.com.au/

I hope to see you there.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk