Author Topic: Valmet Target Rifle with Sightron 6-24 and Many Range Accessories  (Read 3577 times)

Offline sjstrey

• View Profile
Spring cleaning - I love this rifle, but I find I'm using my Anschutz much more lately, and I need to make space. I have a very very cool and fun thing for trade/sale. It's a Valmet target rifle in 22lr. Shoots like a laser beam with SK red ammo. Very good condition less a couple of honest scuffs and rubs. No heavy gouges or scratches in stock. Comes with 2 adjustable butt plates. One is solid walnut and extends LOP. I used this for benchrest shooting, one is rubber for prone or standing (or benchrest with a shorter LOP). It also has the original adjustable armpit-hook and hand stop. There is a rail under the forend. The handstop does have a ding in it. Includes original adjustable front, and rear aperture sights. Weaver bases, and right now I have a Sightron S2 6-24 scope mounted.

Rifle and accessories - $600 plus $40 shipping
Scope and Rings - add $500 and free shipping on the whole package

shipping note - $40 might seem steep for shipping, but this rifle is very long, even disassembled, and it is VERY heavy. I'll lose money at $40 shipping.

Pics to your email or cell #

Thanks for looking

Stve

Offline KRP BR6

• View Profile
Re: Valmet Target Rifle with Sightron 6-24 and Many Range Accessories
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 08:58:33 PM »
can you send pictures to 403-348-1721 yhank you

Offline sisu

• View Profile
Re: Valmet Target Rifle with Sightron 6-24 and Many Range Accessories
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2020, 05:48:10 PM »